Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Churches, sanctuaries, oratories

Art and history in places of worship

Santa Maria Assunta Cathedral

The Cathedral is in Cervia's main square just opposite the Town Hall

Stella Maris Church

Stella Maris Church, with its modern structure, stands among Milano Marittima's pine trees, since 1959

Madonna del Pino Sanctuary

The sanctuary devoted to the Lady of the Pines is situated about 2 km from the present town of Cervia

Church of Santa Maria del Suffragio

Santa Maria del Suffragio is one of the oldest churches in Cervia. It was built between 1717 and 1722, at the same time as the New Town and the Cathedral.

San Giuseppe Church

This attractive small church devoted to St Joseph is in the small village of Castiglione di Cervia, 8 km from the town.

Madonna degli Angeli Sanctuary

The sanctuary devoted to the Lady of the Angels is situated in the small locality of Cannuzzo, about 10 km from Cervia

Church of Sant' Antonio Abate

This neoclassical style church in Castiglione di Cervia dates back to before the 19th century

San Lorenzo Oratory

St Laurence's Oratory is in the small town of Castiglione di Cervia, 8 km from the town.

Church of Saint Anthony of Padua

The church devoted to Saint Anthony from Padua is just at the edge between the old town of Cervia and the new settlement, past the bridge over the canal, along the salt storehouses.

Santo Stefano Parish Church

Saint Stephen's Parish Church is in Pisignano, about 9 km from Cervia, in the countryside south-west along the main road via Crociarone, which marks the northern limit of the ancient roman division of the territory in "centuries" typical of the Cesena area.

Churches, sanctuaries, oratories

Chiudi menu
Tourist Information

www.turismo.comunecervia.it - #VisitCervia - iatcervia@cerviaturismo.it - +39 0544 974400