Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Churches, sanctuaries, oratories

Art and history in places of worship

Church of Sant' Antonio Abate

This neoclassical style church in Castiglione di Cervia dates back to before the 19th century

Church of Saint Andrew apostle

Built around 1860, in the place of a parish church of the 12th century, the church of Saint Andrew is an example of neoclassicism.

Santo Stefano Parish Church

Saint Stephen's Parish Church is in Pisignano, about 9 km from Cervia, in the countryside south-west along the main road via Crociarone, which marks the northern limit of the ancient roman division of the territory in "centuries" typical of the Cesena area.

Madonna della Neve Church

This deconsecrated church stands in the middle of the saltpans, in the area called Prato della Rosa (The Rose field) where Old Cervia stood in the past

Church of Saint Anthony of Padua

The church devoted to Saint Anthony from Padua is just at the edge between the old town of Cervia and the new settlement, past the bridge over the canal, along the salt storehouses.

San Giuseppe Church

This attractive small church devoted to St Joseph is in the small village of Castiglione di Cervia, 8 km from the town.

Madonna del Pino Sanctuary

The sanctuary devoted to the Lady of the Pines is situated about 2 km from the present town of Cervia

Church of Santa Maria del Suffragio

Santa Maria del Suffragio is one of the oldest churches in Cervia. It was built between 1717 and 1722, at the same time as the New Town and the Cathedral.

San Lorenzo Oratory

St Laurence's Oratory is in the small town of Castiglione di Cervia, 8 km from the town

Stella Maris Church

Stella Maris Church, with its modern structure, stands among Milano Marittima's pine trees, since 1959

Churches, sanctuaries, oratories

Chiudi menu
Tourist Information

www.turismo.comunecervia.it - #VisitCervia - iatcervia@cerviaturismo.it - +39 0544 974400